Paper submission requirements:
- Use the links：https://apsar2019.org.cn/paper to submit a manuscript or to revise an existing submission.
- Use of the APSAR 2019 Template is mandatory and only submissions following the instructions will be considered. Word (A4 portrait) and LaTex templates can be taken from:conference template
- All manuscripts must be written in English. Paper length: the minimum page limit for all manuscripts is 4 pages, and the maximum page limit is 6 pages, including figures, tables and references.
- Papers must be submitted in Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF), and the allowed file size is 5MB.
- All fonts must be embedded in the PDF.